- Uva ursi helps to keep the pH balance of urine from being too acidic
- It has also been used topically to help treat back sprains.
- Uva ursi plays a part in helping reduce bloating and water retention
- Uva ursi is also thought to help relieve diarrhea.
Uva ursi is used primarily for urinary tract disorders, including infections of the kidney, bladder, and urethra; swelling (inflammation) of the urinary tract; increased urination; painful urination; and urine that contains excess uric acid or other acids.
- Bearberry480 mg
- Hydroxypropyl MethylCellulose